Re: Uptime

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:10/14/1999; 8:22:47 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

I totally want an XML-RPC interface to this server at Ars Digita. That would be so useful, to have an always-up authority on the connection capabilities of a given server, esp if they maintained a historic database and rated servers on a scale of 1 to 10.

This looks like a very cool utility, and it would be a fun project to set up in Frontier (with an XML-RPC interface of course). If I supplied the code would someone supply a 24x7 server to run it on?

Matt