Re: Problems registering?

Author:Lynn Siprelle
Posted:10/15/1999; 2:33:43 PM
Topic:Problems registering?

Something goofy is going on. I put up a new xml file just before 10 am today, and it never showed up at my.userland. I re-registered, it came back fine and displayed fine, but it still never showed up. I clicked on the reloadchannel above and the stories did appear on the home page after that, but the debug page listed above shows they weren't registered until I did so.

Funky, funky.