Linux Magazines

Author:Sam Phillips
Posted:10/18/1999; 8:37:42 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

IMO good information is worth it (paying money and being in paper form). Besides I can't afford to put a network connection and computer in every room in my house. With Linux magazines in paper form I can wait down the street at the bus stop and still learn about the greatest OS ever. ;)

Linux Journal did have all of their content somewhere, but you needed to be a subscriber to view it.