Re: [ANNC] Project Manager (a Frontier 6 App)

Author:Mike Murry
Posted:10/18/1999; 11:21:36 AM
Topic:[ANNC] Project Manager (a Frontier 6 App)

David,

Thanks. That is the main reason I released it. I've used Frontier on and off since version 2, but was never inclined to write scripts to control the MacOS. That all changed with 6. I love building dynamic websites, and on top of that it isn't difficult if you have examples to learn from.

Btw, I've found a few bugs and I'm almost done documenting the scripts so look for an update soon.