Re: Go Mets!

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:10/18/1999; 2:15:03 PM
Topic:Go Mets!

He just stood and gazed at the field, open mouthed for a long time. And this was at the Kingdome.

I've seen one game at the Guilty Pleasure (aka Safeco Field).

It's beautiful. I saw the Mariners get their butts beat in their first week in the place. The layout of the park almost made up for the lack of pitching. You walk in, and when you make it to the main mezzanine, there are just columns between you and the field. No tunnels until you're on the upper decks.

But you'd think that for half a billion the'y buy some decent pitching.

eric