Re: Linux Magazines

Author:Cameron Laird
Posted:10/18/1999; 3:22:42 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Dave asks what the print magazines fear. Looking for fear is often a good strategy. It turns out to be mistaken in this case, from what I know. *Linux Journal* and *Linux Magazine* are simply running hard and working to understand how to make sustainable businesses from their passions. They both intend to do more with the Web. From what I can tell, they don't *like* to kill trees, but they're taking a particular route to reach their goals. We can choose to applaud their focus as much as condemn their relative Weblessness.