Re: Linux Journal, Slashdot and SOAP...

Author:Geoff Allen
Posted:10/19/1999; 1:35:05 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

whatever you do, don't read slashdot with a threshold below 2 or so. but with that setting, it becomes a lot better. still biased, but not completely mindless.

Yep. "Nested" and "high scores first" are helpful, too.

The only time I go down is when I'm a moderator, and then I try to look for the good posts that haven't been elevated yet, and raise them up, rather than looking for flamebait or mindless rantings and scoring them down.