Re: Sash?

Author:Mike Rogers
Posted:10/20/1999; 12:52:43 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

I have not used a new "internet" development product made by IBM that has worked well or properly. Earlier this year I dealt with Net.Commerce and their DB webmiddleware net.data.

They ship these products that are broken, or incomplete functionally and then try to upsell you on consulting and integration services. Large companies obviously pay for this stuff. This is probably the same thing.

Mike