Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Author: Dave Winer Posted: 10/20/1999; 10:27:34 AM Topic: Today's scriptingNews Outline Msg #: 12201 (In response to 12184) Prev/Next: 12200 / 12202
What do you guys think of Sash?
I know it only runs on Windows, let's skip comments to that effect.
They say it can be used for Intranet applications.
Does this make sense?
I am emailing with people at IBM about this, so if you have questions you'd like me to pass along, post them here.
As I said on the SN HP, this looks interesting!
There are responses to this message:
- Re: Sash?, Jacob Levy, 10/20/1999; 11:19:12 AM
- Re: Sash?, Wayne Steele, 10/20/1999; 11:32:04 AM
- Re: Sash?, Mike Rogers, 10/20/1999; 12:52:43 PM
- Re: Sash?, Wesley Felter, 10/20/1999; 5:44:31 PM
- Re: Sash?, John Styles, 10/22/1999; 4:56:44 PM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:53:08 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.