Jerks? Yeah, right....

Author:bbebop@well.com
Posted:10/20/1999; 11:53:36 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

I understand the desire for alternative announcer tracks. I remember watching Game 6 of the 1986 World Series with the Mets behind and not being able to take the chattering nabobs on TV. So I turned off the sound and my wife and friends watched the game in silence. With that ball rolling through Billy Buckner's legs, we made our own sound.

OTOH, Joe Morgan is (I think) in the Hall of Fame and is anything but a jerk. Not even close.

bbebop