Re: Link colors changed?

Author:David Theige
Posted:10/25/1999; 6:40:41 AM
Topic:Link colors changed?

Tomorrow we're going to find out how many people browse the way you do.

"How many" may be an over-simplification. "How strongly do they feel" may be important also. I for one, would strongly prefer to *not* turn "underline links" back on in my browser. Of course, if there is a single site that would motivate me to do this it would be Scripting News. "qbullet.sideSmiley"

I must confess that I don'understand how anyone is advantaged by making unvisited links the same color as other text.