Re: "But it doesn't exist."

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/25/1999; 11:55:48 AM
Topic:Jorn's Mega Content Station

Well, I guess it couldn't have been Colleen Dewhurst after all.

The character is Helen Hunt's mother. A very sweet woman who gets (imho) the best line in a movie with a lot of good lines.

The second-to-best line is Jack Nicholson's "This is exhausting" after trying to jump thru all of Hunt's hoops and failing.

Oh wait a minute it might have been this one:

Receptionist: How do you write women so well?

Melvin Udall: I think of men, and I take away reason and accountability.