Re: SHWF.com Domain Name Issue

Author:Erik Neu
Posted:10/27/1999; 6:55:06 AM
Topic:SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

I'm no expert, but I don't see how the domain name could possibly be a problem, at least in today's environment. Domain names have been treated as first-come, first-served. Trademark law not seen as applying.

Of course I'm not telling any reader of SN anything they don't know, I just don't understand why anybody thinks it would be a legal issue. Now morally there may be grounds for debate, but that's another thread.

Am I missing something?