Re: SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

Author:Benoit Cazenave
Posted:10/27/1999; 7:44:30 AM
Topic:SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

I don't have any legal knowledge but what do you think of the DaveWinerBenoitCazenave.com domain ? Or the UserlandTimco.com domain ?

Doesn't sound that good to me. I'm not sure companies like to have their names blended with other companies names. With all this 'building an Internet brand' stuff going on I'm not sure they would like it. But maybe I'm wrong...

One thing I do like is the idea ! This is real neat, one cool website where I get the info I like... add a link for newbies to My.userland.com so they can get the power once they like the concept !