Re: SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

Author:Scott Burton
Posted:10/27/1999; 7:55:30 AM
Topic:SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

I don't understand why sites would be opposed to such a thing. For one it genereates traffic to thier site. It also helps establish thier identity with readers who are really interested in those type of topics.

As far as the domain name issue. You are a third party who is the only one interested in such a name. I could not see any one of those sites being interested in that name as it would be more of an issue with the other sites included in the name.