Re: SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

Author:Jeremy Bowers
Posted:10/27/1999; 6:23:53 PM
Topic:SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

The only (somewhat) sensible permutation I can come up is the Wired Fool Herring Salon: "There are a lot of fish in the sea, we'll make you stand out. Free fishing wire removal w/ purchase of makeover. Be a Fool - Bring Your Whole School and recieve a 15% discount for all!"

I think I'd understand if they objected to that ... "qbullet.smiley"