Re: SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

Author:Paul Snively
Posted:10/27/1999; 6:56:23 PM
Topic:SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

Dave Winer wrote:

> It's a dark-side-light-side thing. A clear choice. Do you >> believe in the web? Or do you believe in portals?

I believe in the Web. I believe in YOU, brother.

Amen!

I'm very glad to hear that you're not getting push-back from the principals; that's excellent news!

I must confess that I didn't "get" RSS until I started seeing, not just the big media players, but Tomalak's Realm et al in a lot of places that I wouldn't have expected to otherwise. This makes me very happy. It also makes me happy to be able to say "and the best, fastest, easiest, cheapest way to get there today is with Frontier."

Thanks for making all this cool stuff possible, Dave.

Regards,
Paul