Re: Another idea

Author:Mike Murry
Posted:10/28/1999; 8:51:40 AM
Topic:SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

Another idea, one I plan to implement in a discuss group app I'm building, is to assign a value to each posting. Users with a high value can post more than users with lower values.

I got the idea from Philip and Alex's Guide to Web Publishing. You can find a good explanation of the concept at http://photo.net/wtr/thebook/community.html (about half way down the page under the "Module 4: Member Value" section).