Re: Y2K Watcher

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:10/28/1999; 12:51:28 PM
Topic:Y2K Watcher

Well, we in Hawai'i have the good fortune to be the last state in the nation, and one of the last places in the world, to ring in Y2K. I'll be watching on the tube and logged into Scripting News (hopefully!) to see what happens to the rest of the nation. I believe midnight on the east coast is 5PM or so Hawai'i time, should be an interesting dinner show.

Keola