Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Author: Dave Winer Posted: 10/22/1999; 6:03:56 AM Topic: Y2K Watcher Msg #: 12239 Prev/Next: 12238 / 12240
Here's a page that tells you in gory detail how little time left there is before our reality shifts.
What else should I put on that page??
Suggestions welcome here!
Hey, now that this page exists, you can tell people you have plans for Y2K! What are you doing for Y2K? "I'll be monitoring the situation on UserLand.Com" you can say in a deep authoritative voice.
There are responses to this message:
- Re: Y2K Watcher, James Spahr, 10/22/1999; 7:26:51 AM
- Re: Y2K Watcher, Andrew Schwartz, 10/22/1999; 7:42:33 AM
- Re: Y2K Watcher, Don W Strickland, 10/22/1999; 8:27:56 AM
- Re: Y2K Watcher, Tucker Goodrich, 10/22/1999; 8:36:14 AM
- Re: Y2K Watcher, Stephen B. Waters, 10/22/1999; 2:16:41 PM
- Re: Y2K Watcher, Keola Donaghy, 10/28/1999; 12:51:28 PM
- Re: Y2K Watcher, Dave Polaschek, 11/11/1999; 5:38:40 AM
- Re: Y2K Watcher, Mike Richardson, 11/12/1999; 5:44:45 PM
- Re: Y2K Watcher, Len MacDonell, 11/16/1999; 10:36:49 PM
- Re: Y2K Watcher - Wrong time for Rio, Pedro Ivo Andrade Tavares, 12/30/1999; 5:05:46 PM
- Re: Y2K Watcher, firstname.lastname@example.org, 12/30/1999; 5:29:30 PM
- Re: Y2K Watcher, Michael Mantel, 12/30/1999; 10:37:04 PM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:53:08 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.