Re: What's in it for you?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/29/1999; 7:56:41 AM
Topic:SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

Perhaps. But I have an editorial product, and this forum is part of that, not part of Frontier. You don't see Frontier anywhere in the template for the page you're reading right now.

Now here's an exercise in self-control for all of you. Can you avoid saying something mindless in response to this message.

Restrain yourself. We all know that Frontier is one hop off this page.

It should be possible to say something without having every stupid nuance examined and credibility questioned.

Thanks for listening, you who have trained me so well.