What does the DG administration look like?

Author:William Crim
Posted:10/29/1999; 4:04:39 PM
Topic:What does the DG administration look like?

I haven't used the Discussion group feature of Frontier(other than here as a user). I am curious as to what admin tools are availible for it? What does your screen look like(Is it HTML for administration or is it just editing the database)?

A screenshot from someone(if there is a config or "management" screen) would be helpful.

Thanks.