Re: Builder.com

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/30/1999; 6:14:12 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Yes, a bug. Actually we just installed three new servers here last night, and in shutting down the machine that was hosting the surveys, the database didn't get saved. Luckily I can write a script to fix the problem and correct the database. I'll do that shortly.

In the meantime, quite by coincidence, Dan Shafer published an article about XML-RPC and SOAP. Boy did he mangle it. He got the story so wrong! It's going to be a lot of work to set it straight.