Re: Allaire Spectra vs. Frontier TNG

Author:Larry Yudelson
Posted:11/1/1999; 12:49:49 PM
Topic:Allaire Spectra vs. Frontier TNG

I'd like to repeat Phil Wolff's question, which has taken on urgency for me since a client is seriously looking at Spectra as an option:

"I've been through most of the documentation on the Allaire Spectra information site (http://www.allaire.com/) and it looks like a major step up toward competing in the same space as Vignette and UserLand. What do you folks think about the similarities/differences in these application and content platforms?"