Poll UI Problem

Author:Matthew R. Wilson
Posted:11/1/1999; 10:04:53 PM
Topic:Poll UI Problem

I have participated in all of the polls that have been pointed to from Scripting News, and while the polling system looks very nicely implemented, there is one thing that is rather bothersome: when you enter a poll, there is no way out of the poll pages. I can go back and forth between the "question" page and the "results" page, but there are no links back to the outside world. I have to hit the back button in my browser a few times, when a link back to Scripting News would be much easier.