Re: Scripting News RSS URL?

Author:Ken Rawlings
Posted:11/2/1999; 8:54:19 PM
Topic:Scripting News RSS URL?

Sorry, the RSS/RDF distinction is still fairly new to me. I meant the format that almost all of the channels on my.userland.com use -- I believe it's RSS, which is an application of RDF, correct?

At some point, generating a version of scripting news that adheres to RSS would be great -- it's ironic that the page that got me excited about RSS in the first place doesn't support it itself.

Thanks, Ken