Re: Bay Area Good Samaratans

Author:Paul Snively
Posted:11/7/1999; 4:48:48 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Bill Humphries wrote:

While we may not be the safest drivers, I do think we care about our fellow people.

I believe this.

It also wouldn't surprise me a bit if residents of San Francisco who have been there for at least a decade aren't also still quite mindful of the recent 10th anniversary of Loma Prieta and hence somewhat more mindful still of the need to look out for each other, even if only on a subconscious level.