Re: new log: The 259 Diaries

Author:Scott Hanson
Posted:11/9/1999; 2:13:53 AM
Topic:new log: The 259 Diaries

Cool! A domestic personal blog.

We've been doing something similar for the past couple months. The Maus Newsletter is a web journal I set up for my wife to tell her friends in Germany and the US about her pregnancy. We update it a couple times a week, and we're having fun with it anyway. It runs under Squishdot/Zope, so it looks a lot like slashdot. And it's a My.Userland channel :)