Using message queues in QNX

Author:Marķa Virginia Zeano
Posted:11/9/1999; 12:54:32 PM
Topic:Using message queues in QNX

I'm learning how to use queues in QNX and I have a problem. I set the queue so that my process is notified when the queue changes from the empty state to the non-empty state (with the function mq_notify()) but I am having problems..

When the queue receives the first message, my process is notified okay via a proxy. But the next time the queue receives a message, my process doesn`t receive the proxy anymore (it remains RECV blocked for ever) even though the queue is empty no longer...

Someone can give me a hint about what the problem may be??

Thanks

Maria Virginia Zeano