Announce: Perlxml.com Weblog

Author:Jonathan Eisenzopf
Posted:11/10/1999; 9:59:39 AM
Topic:Announce: Perlxml.com Weblog

Well, I've been having fun experimenting with RSS the past few months. I just finished a neat tool that controls the content at Perlxml.com. I guess people call this a Weblog, yes?

Anyway, I'll probably be releasing the tool I use because it's so darn simple to use and install. It's a simple Perl CGI script where you enter new entries or change the current ones. It builds both the RSS file as well as the HTML for the page. Cool! I also submitted the channel to my.userland.com, http://my.userland.com/viewChannel$1533

I guess I could adapt it to make virtual Weblogs for those that don't have Perl CGI access too. What do you think?

Jonathan.