Re: Ted Nelson's books

Author:Dennis Peterson
Posted:11/11/1999; 6:24:13 AM
Topic:T. Nelson Critique of Embedded Markup

Thanks everybody, I've got my reading assignments now! (And it's kinda neat reading As We May Think on the web....)

I think it's also worth recommending Tim Berners-Lee's new book, by the way. He does have a different perspective from Nelson, and it's interesting seeing the process and reasoning that brought the web to where it is now.