Re: CNN BE article

Author:Sam Yates
Posted:11/11/1999; 7:20:32 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

"I have a great content management system that I can script, and it has a nice scheduler in it."

Oh yeah, duh. Um, well maybe *I* am the sleep-deprived one and not thinking clearly. ";->"

"Pretty soon we'll have hourly updates, 7-by-24."

Cool. I assume this means that you will have some sort of rules-based system for selecting stuff to put on Scripting News (or will it just be that you will have people all around the globe helping with the updates)? If so, what type of mechanism to you use for developing the rules (obviously not everything that changes on every site you track can make the main Scripting News page)?