Re: CNN BE article

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/11/1999; 5:16:38 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

PS Dave, don't you ever sleep? My goodness, I click over to Scripting News to go through yesterdays links and there's already stuff for Thursday at 4:00AM PST. That's what I call a passion for what you are doing.

I sleep very well thank you. I have a great content management system that I can script, and it has a nice scheduler in it. I've been playing. Pretty soon we'll have hourly updates, 7-by-24. They call it the worldwide web for a reason! ";->"