Re: MacOS X Server and Frontier

Author:--
Posted:11/12/1999; 12:09:19 PM
Topic:MacOS X Server and Frontier

It's not only inefficient, but also inproductive. The BlueBox takes over 80+% of the CPU usage, your Apache server will run in a speed that you can never imagined. A friend of mine tried it, and it's not worth your time to do that.

I wish Userland is not porting Frontier using WINE, so that we will see a PowerMac based Linux box running the Linux version of Frontier.