Re: Bugs in Mac IE 4.5?

Author:DJ Feldmeyer
Posted:11/14/1999; 6:35:58 PM
Topic:Bugs in Mac IE 4.5?

I've had much better success with 4.5 than with 4.0, which I couldn't keep running for more than 3 minutes at a time (or two followed links, whichever comes first) on my Mac.

I've noted trouble with Java apps which run fine under IE 4/5 on PC. On the other hand, this could be a firewall issue.

There was a thread recently (10 Nov.) on http://www.macresource.com/ about IE4.5 ignoring the tag. A follow-up on 11 Nov. said this is not limited to the Mac version. Our NT admin recommends instead using

cheers, dj