Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Bugs in Mac IE 4.5?
Author: Dave Winer Posted: 11/14/1999; 6:44:05 AM Topic: Bugs in Mac IE 4.5? Msg #: 13039 Prev/Next: 13038 / 13040
We've been hearing about problems with Mac Internet Explorer 4.5.
For example, you can't use it to upload pictures because it sets the Content-Type incorrectly. Or something like that..
There are also issues with how it renderss.
If there's a page of bugs on Mac IE 4.5, I'd be happy to point to it. Or we could accumulate the problems here and then pass them off to MS.
There are responses to this message:
- Re: Bugs in Mac IE 4.5?, Paolo Valdemarin, 11/14/1999; 9:07:04 AM
- Re: Bugs in Mac IE 4.5?, DJ Feldmeyer, 11/14/1999; 6:35:58 PM
- Re: Bugs in Mac IE 4.5?, John DeSoi, 11/14/1999; 9:22:22 PM
- Re: Bugs in Mac IE 4.5?, Scott Burton, 11/15/1999; 8:36:10 AM
- Re: Bugs in Mac IE 4.5?, Jason Gilman, 11/18/1999; 12:25:34 PM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:53:30 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.