Re: RSS Issues: Comments requested

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/17/1999; 3:54:08 AM
Topic:RSS Issues: Comments requested

Would love to get your feedback on what Pyra working with Manila would mean and why that would be interesting. Probably, this thread isn't the most logical place for that, though.

Evan, thanks for being sensitive here. Where would you like to have this discussion? I'm interested in hearing what people want. I have my own ideas, but it would be great to hear from others before I write about it myself.