Wanted! a language URL...

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:11/17/1999; 5:17:39 AM
Topic:Wanted! a language URL...

a few weeks ago, there was a link to a nifty (if obscure) string-matching language posted on scripting news.

unfortunately, I didn't keep the URL, and I cannot find it through userland's search engine (it only gives me really weird hits whatever I search for, but I suppose that's me ;-).

does anyone remember that language?

(or is there maybe a page containing the scripting news for a whole month somewhere on this site, so I can go look for it myself?)