Re: Flycast Agreement

Author:Ben Duguid
Posted:11/17/1999; 12:32:26 PM
Topic:Flycast Agreement

Not too sure about flycast their t&c's looked resonable up till that point - or other systems like it, but like David Gewirtz, we have an in house team selling ad space on our site, some to the advertisers in our magazines, some to other potentially interested parties, and some to people who have contacted us about advertising on the sites.

We use a system from Engage - Ad Bureau where by they host the ad engines, but we deal with all the content/ads that appear on our sites.

Interesting point of note - Engage have just joined up with Flycast to implement their profiling systems over Flycasts network: http://www.engage.com/press/releases/110999prflycast.htm.