Most Current idleTime INIT (Mac)

Author:Richard Petty
Posted:11/17/1999; 2:48:51 PM
Topic:Most Current idleTime INIT (Mac)

I've searched and can't locate a definitive source as to the most current version of the idleTime INIT for the Mac.

I've been experiencing some crashiness and realized that I've never used the idleTime INIT on a G3 or any OS more recent than OS 8.

The version of idleTime INIT I have is 1.1, last modified June of 1998.

I use Frontier 5.0.1 as a hobbiest.

BTW, I've been away for a year... where did all the Frontier hobbiests go? ScriptMeridian used to be a resource for me. It's dead.

--Richard