Re: Pokémon.Com?

Author:Robert Bierman
Posted:11/17/1999; 11:01:43 PM
Topic:CallTheShots.com

Not a chance, I have a 4 year old that not only has most of the trading cards but is actually learning how to play the game. On top of that he knows all the pokemon.

Instead of fighting it I got envolved with him (so that I actually understand what the kids are talking about) and I am using this to help teach him new concepts like counting by 10's, how different actions you take effect other things, teaching fair play, etc.

Sometimes it is just the way you look at it. Just like the internet, it is a lot easier to understand it then fight it.