Serving a slideshow?

Author:DJ Feldmeyer
Posted:11/17/1999; 10:37:53 PM
Topic:Serving a slideshow?

Has the slideshow mechanism been forgotten in all the Manila brouhaha? I've got a great slideshow sitting on my hard disk. I want to use mainResponder to serve it. Where do I turn?

(I tried just hitting the URL, but mR said There is no folder or object database named "slideshows.root" in the folder "C:\apps\frontier\Guest Databases\wwww\".)

I suppose this would go for serving any statically rendered page...

cheers, dj