Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:11/24/1999; 9:00:25 PM
Topic:Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd like to say thank-you on behalf of the group and myself, and I hope we passed the audition.

I'm thankful for my family, We are all on the earth for another year. May it be many more.

For my sister Sarah, I know you better know than ever before. It's a pleasure having you on the left coast. Thanks for all the cookies too.

For Susan, who seems to know me better than I know myself, who encouraged me to go out and take a chance on something new.

For Greg, Josh, Moein, Dave, Paul, Bill, Kamiyar, Silja, Izzat, Rick, Brian, Deim, and my other ex-coworkers: I came and you were coworkers, I left and you are friends.

Especially to Rick and Izzat, for understanding that I go in unexpected directions and that it's just my personality.

For Michael, Lauri, and my other new co-workers, This new venture is a trip and a half; I'm glad I'm on board.

For Scott, John, Hyun, Chris and the rest of the track racing crowd, Cycling is half pain and half friendship. Both are good though... Here's to next summer's long nights of racing.

For Pawed Thai, for showing the physics of a kitten landing in Thai food.

For the Frontier community, One more year and we're still together.

For Dave, for taking me seriously; even when i was 'just another frontier hacker'

For Alan Greenspan et al, for keeping interest rates low enough long enough for me to be able to buy a house.

For the incredible sunsets and mountains around my adopted home of Seattle; somehow three perfect months make up for the rest of the year.

For these things, I give thanks.

eric