Re: ""turkey""

Author:Larry Yudelson
Posted:11/25/1999; 10:41:55 AM
Topic:Turkey in the Glossary

Yes, you can escape the quotes. I'm just wondering what happens when things get added to the glossary after the fact. Might it not be better to have the double double quotes -- ""turkey"" as the glossary symbol?

Of course, this goes to the question of Manilla's inherent programmability. How hard would it be for me to change the glossary script to require quadruple quotes? And, would it be possible to modify the settings separately for a hosted Manilla ap / Weblog?