Re: XMLTR - proposed changes - feedback sought

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/25/1999; 4:29:55 PM
Topic:XMLTR - proposed changes - feedback sought

Paul, thanks for posting this. I'll point to it tomorrow AM, when the SN home page is free of Thanksgiving stuffing, and presumably more people are at work.

I have a new development of my own that I'll hold back till tomorrow. But it might help Michel of LinkWatcher, who is dealing with the same problem.

http://subhonker2.userland.com/weblogMonitor/discuss/msgReader$55

Another page I'll point to tomorrow for sure..

http://www.zdnetasia.com/breakingnews/stories/0,19991123,10000684,00.html

http://www.macopinion.com/columns/tangible/99/11/24/index.html