Manilas Flexibility

Author:Andreas Rathmanner
Posted:12/1/1999; 4:56:19 AM
Topic:Manilas Flexibility

hi Dave,

we are a media and design agency located in Vienna / Austria. the agencies name is Fox and actually we are very excited about Frontier and escpecially about Manila. Togther with Tom Fuerstner and Christoph Pingel of the Center for Art snd Media we are developing a completely different looking Manila-Weblog.

If you want to take a first look on what we are actually creating just click on the link below.

F(o)x Manila Weblog Prototype

I think this project really shines in featuring the flexibility of Manila built websites.

Enjoy it and we hope you like it the way we do !

by Andreas