Re: Localization of 6.1?

Author:Emmanuel M. Décarie
Posted:12/3/1999; 2:06:00 PM
Topic:Localization of 6.1?

I will probably be translating Manila small pieces at a time. I hope localization is a future direction for Manila.

I didn't yet have time to inspect closely Manilla. But in a project I was involved in this Fall, I lost a lot of time in translating part of mainResponder exactly for the same reasons you are mentioning.

See this page on the Frontier DG for reference.