Re: Writing for the web (newbies)

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/7/1999; 12:05:26 PM
Topic:Writing for the web (newbies)

Hmmm. Well I'm not going to object to your pointing to Jorn's annoying weblog faq from a UserLand.Com site, just to show I support the web. His FAQ doesn't point to any of our sites, even though they are mentioned. I've sent him private email asking what's up, but he never responds. Maybe some of his friends could ask him to give it up. As they say, the net routes around outages. Pretending our sites are gone isn't going to make them go way.