Writing for the web (newbies)

Author:Dru Oja Jay
Posted:12/7/1999; 9:34:23 AM
Topic:Writing for the web (newbies)

To Dave and other web writers/webloggers:

With all the new weblogs that are sprouting up (and soon to sprout), I thought it would be a good idea to start something of a FAQ for writing for the web, so that 'newbies' don't have to reinvent the weblog with each new site on editthispage.com.

I thought discuss.userland.com would be a good place to start such a discussion/sharing of experiences of web publishing, wee-blogging, and the like, with the goal of filling others in on what this medium is like.

Some quick observations:

Looking forward to hearing from those veteran web writers out there.

Dru