Will Manila work for The Mac Observer?

Author:Dave Hamilton
Posted:12/7/1999; 2:43:25 PM
Topic:Will Manila work for The Mac Observer?

Ok -- I've done some research here, but can't quite figure out exactly what Manila does and if it will do what we need. So, I rely on you, the current users, to help me (since e-mails to userland don't seem to get speedy responses).

We are The Mac Observer (http://www.macobserver.com/) -- a Mac-oriented news site. We are looking for something where, once we've built the right html templates, our writers can type/paste/etc an article into a web page, separate out the title, teaser (see our site for clarification), pictures, etc., and then have it automatically put it in the right place, link to it from our home page, put the appropriate teaser in place, and automate the process once the writing is complete.

Will Manila let me do that?

Is there a way to check it out?

Help!

Thanks! -Dave (512) 312-2402